Best WhatsApp Status Updates

Best WhatsApp Status Updates

Image result for Best WhatsApp Status Updates
 

Best Love WhatsApp Status

  1. “ Every LOVE story is beautiful, but ours if my Favorite <3 ”
  2. “ Ay ” ISHQ ” tuje Khudaah ka vaasta , ya Yaar  de ya Maar de <3”
  3. “ And in her smile I see something more beautiful than the stars ”
  4. If a hug tell how much i love you, i would hold you in my arms forever
  5. If i had the world in mah hands, i’d give it all to you :)
  6. If you really Love her, you wouldn’t be afraid to tell the whole world <3
  7. It doesn’t matter how you look, the right guy will love you for what’s inside <3
  8. Me i fall in LOVE with you every Single day <3 😉
  9. Pichley Saal you were Unknown, Aur is Saal Tumhare siwa sab Unknown :*
  10. Akkar Bakkar Bmbay Bo, Kuch Bhi Ho Tum Mere ho <3
  11. Mere haath Mei Tera Haath Ho , jawaani Se Burhaape Tak Tera Saath Ho <3 <3
  12. Mei Ik Mental Sa Patient, Wo ik Cute Si Doctor :*
  13. I LOVE YOU to INFINITY and Beyond <3
  14. Tu Bas MEri MohaBBat Ko Sambhaal Kay Rakh, Duniya Ko Mei Akela Sambhaal Loon Ga <3
  15. Baby U r My Shoonaaa 😉 , I Dont want U Khonaa , Need in Ur Heart a Small Kona , If U Dont Like Me, I will Start Rona Nd Never Chup Hona :/ <3
  16. Aik Pal Aesa bi Ayega <3 Jab Mei MR or aap meri MRS. <3
  17. i LOVE you , IDIOT <3
  18. i just wanna be with your , Dats all :*
  19. Jaanta Hu Tujko Tu B Pyaar Karti HAi Mujko :* <3
  20. Aise DP mat Dekho Seriously Pyar Hojayega Ni Toh <3

Best Broken Heart WhatsApp Status

  1. I feel so far away from the one I wish to hold in my arms :(
  2. Its better to be lonely then to be played by wrong people.
  3. Smile and no one will see how broken you are inside
  4. I tried to forget you, but the harder I tried, the more I thought about you.
  5. Sometimes it’s better to be alone. Nobody can hurt you!
  6. I am not happy without you in Life..
  7. From outside I am Smiling But It does not mean I am Happy..
  8. Tenu Pyaar Taan Krde Aa Pr Dil Tutno Darda Hai :'(
  9. I am not happy without you :(
  10. The Part Dat Hurts Me Da Most, Is Knowing Dat I Once Had U And Then Lost U :-(
  11. Don’t cry for the person who doesn’t know the value of your tears.
  12. Jiski sazaa sirf tum ho, Mujhe aisa koi gunaah karna hai…..!!
  13. Tu Mohabbat Hai mEri Isliye dooor hAi, Agr Zidd Hoti Toh Shaam TAk Meri Baahon Mei Hoti :'(
  14. Everyone thinks that “I m happy and fine” but look a li’l closer,u will see tears in my eyes…..
  15. When you love someone more then they deserve, you will always end up with more pain than you deserve :( :(
  16. You Can Ignore Me As Long As You Want
    But
    You Can Never Change The Memories I Brought To Your Life…
  17. Some people are so lucky that even after hurting,
    They get so much love
    &
    Some are so unlucky that even after loving so much,
    They always get hurt !!!
  18. Some Day You’ll Cry For Me Like I Cried For You,
    Some Day You’ll Miss Me Like I Missed You,
    Some Day You’ll Need Me Like I Needed You,
  19. What do you do when the only person who can stop your tears is the one making you cry.
  20. But every time my phone vibrates my heart still wishes its a text from you

Best Cool WhatsApp Status

  1. I Wish My Parents Were Like Google. They Should Understand Me Even Before I Complete.
  2. I am Neither Batman Nor Superman However i am superhero for my women..!
  3. Every problem comes with a solution. If it doesn’t have any solution, it’s a…………. woman :)
  4. Beauty Fades After Time, But Personality Is Forever!
  5. I’m Jealous Of My Parents… I’ll Never Have A Kid As Cool As Theirs!
  6. My teacher wear sun glasses when she teachs me bcoz I am a bright student 😀
  7. I’m the dude with cool attitude
  8. Jidhar apna crush hai udhar sala rush hai islye filhal timepass ke liye candycrush hai..;-)
  9. Its cute when ur crush’s crush is uuh 😉
  10. Namak swaad anusar, aur aakad aukaat anusar hi achi lagti hai
  11. I Am Not Special , I Am Just Limited Edition 😛
  12. When Sum One Hates You for no reason……………..Give them a reason 😛 😀 _!_
  13. Smile in front of people who hate you… Ur happiness kills them…
  14. Be a girl with a mind, a bitch with an attitude, and a lady with class.
  15. “””There is no market for YOUR EMOTIONS so never advertise your FEELINGS just display YOUR ATTITUDE.,.'”
  16. I m sorry did i give u d impression that i give a damn abt u???
  17. Dont Copy My StyLe .. I m A Cool ,You Fool 😀
  18. Act crazy, don’t regret, do things you would never ever do because life is short so live it up! :)
  19. Auron ke Gallon Pe Puppi.. Mere he Gallon pe chante :)
  20. I will kill you with my awesomeness…

Best Attitude WhatsApp Status

  1. I don’t insult people , I just describe them.
  2. Love me or hate me I’m still gonna shine.
  3. So you’re checking my status… 😀
  4. My _|_ salutes you.
  5. I destroy my enemies when I make them my friends.
  6. Smile infront of those who hates you – It kills them.
  7. If you think I am BAD than you’re wrong, I am the worst.
  8. Someone stole my heart; may I check your BRA?
  9. I  am single as my love story is being written by god and he is busy is making it best.
  10. The biggest slap to your enemies is your success
  11. Stop checking my Status, Go and love your GF
  12. Don’t See My Status, Appointment is needed..
  13. Some people are just so FAKE that if you look properly at the back of their neck, you’ll find a tag saying “MADE IN CHINA” 😀
  14. I don’t have an attitude!! I have a personality you can’t handle!!!
  15. Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.
  16. Please don’t get confused between my personality & my attitude My personality is who I am & my attitude depends on who you are!”
  17. I have a new theory in life…what other people think of me is truly none of my business!…
  18. People say nothing’s impossible, but I do nothing everyday.”..
  19. I’m sorry I mistook all our laughs, long nights, sweet texts & inside jokes as you caring. I’ll think twice before wasting my time again.
  20. I Don’t Care About Popularity. I Live In Reality. Based On Originality. Forget Looks. I Respect Personality

Best Cute WhatsApp Status

  1. If my love for you is a crime, I want to be the most wanted criminal.
  2. Can i check ur pockets i think u stole my heart!
  3. I look at you…to see you looking at me… i just blush and look away awkwardly…
  4. Maybe, just a little… i could possibly be… falling for you. <3
  5. Every day I look at the keyboard, and I always see U and I together
  6. All of Gods creations, his best Creation work was you..
  7. I walk a million miles, for one of your smiles.??
  8. I am single because God is busy Finding the best GF for me
  9. You’re the best thing that happened to me and I mean it really.
  10. You’re my angel that gives me wings to fly high.
  11. I  just had a lovely accident; I just fell in love with you.
  12. Words cannot measure the deep feelings I have for you.
  13. Na Dimple Vali Na Pimple Vali, Muje Chahiye Simple Vali :*
  14. Hazar Log, Hazar baatein, Sawal Ek, jawaab Tum <3
  15. Mera Dil Ik DariYa Jisme Tu Ik CUTE si MAchli :* <3
  16. Your beauty is so rare, nobody can find it.
  17. You Look Super Cute When You Smile.
  18. Saves Your Heart For SomeOne Who Cares <3
  19. Shuts your Mouth with my mouth, Bcz Damn You were Gorgeous.
  20. Itz Crazy How i Automatically Smile , When i talk to you <3
 

Previous
Next Post »
F